Why St. Joseph's
- We make sure class sizes start and stay small, which allows our expert and dedicated staff to devote the attention they need to the children and their potential.
- Whatever our pupils aspire to be, we are here to support them, whereever we can.
- Founded in 1915 St Joseph’s has inspired many generations through excellent academic study and a broad range of extra-curricular opportunities.
- A productive learning environment where aspiring to excellence in all areas, academic, extra-curricular, music and sport is the norm at St Joseph's.
- Creating memories and friendships that last a lifetime.
- Advanced use of digital technology for learning right from the start of their journey
- Building a firm foundation for life
- St Joseph's School are a member of the Independent Schools Association http://www.isaschools.org.uk/